These are insanely good and perfect for the sweet tooth that just wants a few bites of something deliciously warm and ever so slightly gooey, especially on a bleak wintry day.
The best thing about these is that you can get the craving and then have it in your hands within 5 mins – you can’t beat that!
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- small pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ c plain flour
- 1 tbs chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- Stir in the two sugars and the egg yolk.
- Pour in the flour and salt, stirring to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Now, you can either just pop it it the microwave in one ramekin or divide into 2 small bowls.
- Cook for about 50 seconds for one pot or 35-45 seconds for two.