Hot Smoked Salmon & Dill Tartlets – It’s party time! Birthday parties, Christmas parties, end of work parties… parties everywhere!
So, what do you make to feed to the masses? These Hot Smoked Salmon & Dill Tartlets are a must for six very good reasons…
- You can make lots of them very easily – plan on 2 to 3 per person.
- A great stomach filler – ideal for when drinking. Plus, it’s always such a disappointment when food doesn’t sustain you when at a party, especially when the party is around lunch time or dinner time.
- They can easily be eaten with one hand – very important as bubbles will be permanently occupying the other.
- Mess free – you want the bling to be from champagne and diamonds not drips of oil.
- These can be made ahead of time and then frozen, if necessary.
- You can serve them hot or cold – Great for parties at a park, think Glamour Picnic Parties… just don’t forget your heel protectors!
Happy party season! Blondie & Bella